East Asheville Cottage
Short-term available. Landlord will be selling in the spring. Price is normally $1200 but since it's short term landlord is renting for less. First come, first served. Vacant, feel free to drive-by. Landlord is open to owner-financing if someone wants to purchase.
Adorable, cozy bungalow with high ceilings and pine floors with a flexible floor plan. Sun-filled, quiet, well-situated neighborhood close to everything! Large master and eat-in kitchen. Nicely landscaped lot, covered porch areas, detached garage perfect for artist studio. 5 minutes to Blue Ridge Parkway! Plenty of basement storage. Very close to the Nature center, grocery stores, restaurants and community sports fields. Terrific value.
- 1-car garage or studio
- Basement for storage
- 4bed/1bath, approx. 1,200 sq.ft
- washer, dryer, dishwasher
- tall ceilings, hardwood floors
- three porches, one with a hammock hook-up
- Nice-sized backyard'
- Nice garden, rain barrels
- VERY close to grocery store, pharmacy, & restaurants (across street)
- VERY close to Bell elementary (less than .25 miles)
- VERY close to the Azalea soccer complex, WNC Nature Center, and Community center(soccer fields, playground, volleyball, swimming, jogging, etc - about .25 miles)
- VERY close to Blue Ridge Pkwy (I actually run to the Mountain-to-sea trail from here, about .25 miles away)
- very quiet neighborhood with almost no traffic